A roundup of the most interesting papers from the arXiv:
- 250 pages of internal Facebook files were just dumped online—here are the 6 key takeaways
- The 6 reasons why Huawei gives the US and its allies security nightmares
- Facial recognition has to be regulated to protect the public, says AI report
- Canada has arrested Huawei’s CFO for extradition to the US
- So much for that hope of reaching peak climate emissions
Convolutional Neural Networks Deceived by Visual Illusions
A Survey of Mobile Computing for the Visually Impaired
The Dry History of Liquid Computers
Quantum Shockwave Communication
Super Resolution Imaging Through the Human Skull
Predicting Language Recovery after Stroke with Convolutional Networks on Stitched MRI
The Physic arXiv is a database of scientific papers approved for publication in the fields of mathematics, physics, astronomy, electrical engineering, computer science, quantitative biology, statistics and quantitative finance.
Become an MIT Technology Review Insider for in-depth analysis and unparalleled perspective.Subscribe today
This article was written by cool news network.