Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Conn's Inc (NASDAQ: CONN) to report quarterly earnings at $0.41 per share on revenue of $384.09 million before the opening bell. Conn's shares climbed 6.10 percent to $43.50 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting RH (NYSE: RH) to have earned $1.75 per share on revenue of $660.61 million in the latest quarter. RH will release earnings after the markets close. RH shares rose 1.26 percent to $161.00 in after-hours trading.
- Corindus Vascular Robotics Inc (NYSE: CVRS) disclosed a $30 million common stock offering. Corindus Vascular Robotics shares dropped 7.27 percent to $1.02 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Choosing the best broker is an important part of being a successful trader or investor
- After the markets close, Caleres, Inc. (NYSE: CAL) is estimated to post quarterly earnings at $0.58 per share on revenue of $707.87 million. Caleres shares rose 1.02 percent to close at $40.48 on Friday.
- Wipro Limited (ADR) (NYSE: WIT) disclosed that it has won up to $1.6 billion deal from Alight Solutions LLC. Wipro shares gained 0.59 percent to close at $5.15 on Friday.
- Analysts expect Workday, Inc. (NASDAQ: WDAY) to post quarterly earnings at $0.26 per share on revenue of $663.09 million after the closing bell. Workday shares gained 0.27 percent to $154.95 in after-hours trading.
Posted-In: Stocks To WatchEarnings News Pre-Market Outlook Markets Trading Ideas
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
This article was written by cool news network.