Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Tailored Brands, Inc. (NYSE: TLRD) to post quarterly earnings at $1.07 per share on revenue of $828.35 million after the closing bell. Tailored Brands shares gained 0.21 percent to close at $23.59 on Tuesday.
- Farmer Bros Co (NASDAQ: FARM) reported downbeat results for its fourth quarter on Tuesday. Farmer Bros shares tumbled 5.99 percent to $26.70 in the after-hours trading session.
- PGT Innovations Inc (NYSE: PGTI) reported a 7 million share common stock offering. PGT Innovations shares dipped 4.99 percent to $24.75 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Choosing the best broker is an important part of being a successful trader or investor
- Analysts are expecting Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE: OXM) to have earned $1.83 per share on revenue of $306.12 million in the latest quarter. Oxford will release earnings after the markets close. Oxford Industries shares gained 1.56 percent to close at $90.90 on Tuesday.
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (NASDAQ: FOMX) disclosed that a Phase 3 trial for the company's FMX101 acne candidate met both co-primary endpoints. Foamix Pharmaceuticals shares jumped 56.93 percent to $9.29 in the after-hours trading session.
- Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NYSE: NLY) reported a 75 million share common stock offering. Annaly Capital shares dropped 3.05 percent to $10.16 in the after-hours trading session.
Posted-In: Stocks To WatchEarnings News Pre-Market Outlook Markets Trading Ideas
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
This article was written by cool news network.