Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Steelcase Inc. (NYSE: SCS) reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter. The company issued strong Q3 and FY19 earnings guidance. Steelcase shares jumped 16.41 percent to $18.80 in the after-hours trading session.
- Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MU) reported upbeat earnings for its fourth quarter, but issued weak guidance for its current quarter. Micron shares dipped 7.06 percent to $42.81 in the after-hours trading session.
- Pier 1 Imports Inc (NYSE: PIR) reported weak preliminary earnings results for its second quarter. The company expects Q2 loss of $0.64 to $0.62 per share and comparable sales to drop around 11.4 percent year-over-year. Pier 1 Imports shares dipped 17.13 percent to $1.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (NYSE: WMC) reported a 6.5 million share common stock offering. Western Asset Mortgage Capital shares dropped 4.51 percent to $10.80 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Choosing the best broker is an important part of being a successful trader or investor
- United Natural Foods Inc (NASDAQ: UNFI) reported weaker-than-expected results for its fourth quarter. United Natural Foods shares tumbled 10.19 percent to $30.40 in the after-hours trading session.
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: OPNT) reported a $4.6-million contract to accelerate development of OPNT003 for the treatment of opioid overdoses. Opiant Pharmaceuticals shares climbed 7.14 percent to $24.00 in after-hours trading.
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd (NYSE: ASM) disclosed a common stock offering. No size of the offering was disclosed. Avino shares fell 7.36 percent to $0.73 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
This article was written by cool news network.