Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBA) to report quarterly earnings at $1.45 per share on revenue of $33.78 billion before the opening bell. Walgreens shares fell 0.07 percent to $72.26 in after-hours trading.
- Crispr Therapeutics AG (NASDAQ: CRSP) disclosed that the FDA has lifted a clinical hold on CTX001, a sickle cell disease treatment. Crispr Therapeutics shares jumped 14.14 percent to $41.82 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) to have earned $1.77 per share on revenue of $11.97 billion in the latest quarter. Delta will release earnings before the markets open. Delta Air shares gained 0.78 percent to $50.10 in after-hours trading.
- Atomera Inc (NASDAQ: ATOM) reported a common stock offering. No size of the offering was disclosed. Atomera shares fell 9.17 percent to $5.35 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Choosing the best broker is an important part of being a successful trader or investor
- Square Inc (NYSE: SQ) said Sarah Friar will step down as CFO to take position as CEO at Nextdoor. Square shares tumbled 10.36 percent to $69.43 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH) to report quarterly earnings at $0.97 per share on revenue of $334.51 million before the opening bell. Commerce Bancshares shares rose 0.75 percent to $65.58 in after-hours trading.
- Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) issued preliminary third-quarter sales figures of $4.6 billion, $350 million below consensus estimates. The company expects third-quarter pre-tax earnings of $125 million. Fluor shares dipped 15.1 percent to $47.73 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
This article was written by cool news network.